Era of Evidence Based Medicine: Is Clinical Expertise Outdated?
Y.P.S. Balhara, S. N. Deshpande
Citation Information :
Balhara Y, Deshpande SN. Era of Evidence Based Medicine: Is Clinical Expertise Outdated?. 2010; 13 (1-2):105-107.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2010; The Author(s).
- Sackett, D. Evidence-based Medicine - What it is and what it isn't. http://www.cebm.net/ebm_is_isnt.asp 1996
- Guyatt, G. et al (EBM working group), EBM - A New approach to Teaching the Practice of Medicine. JAMA 1992; 268(17): 2420-25.
- Tonelli, M.R. The philosophical Limits of Evidence-based Medicine. Academic Medicine 1998; 73(12):1234-1240.
- Wanvarie, S., Sathapatayavongs, B., Sirinavin, S., Ingsathit, A., Ungkanont, A., Sirinan, C. Evidence-based Medicine in Clinical Curriculum. Ann Acad Med Singapore 2006; 35: 615-8.
- Elstein, A.S. On the origins and development of evidencebased medicine and medical decision making. Inflammation Research 2004; 53(2): S184–9.
- Sackett, D. Evidence-based Medicine: How to Practice and Teach EBM. 2nd edition. Churchill Livingtone, 2000.
- Richardson, W.S., Wilson, M.C., Nishikawa, J., Hayward, R.S. The well-built clinical question: a key to evidencebased decisions. ACP J Club 1995; 123: A12-3.
- Zippoli, R. P., & Kennedy, M. Evidence-based practice among speech-language pathologists: Attitudes, utilization, and barriers. American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, 2005; 14, 208-220.